Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply Scrum in the projects and to tailor Scrum in a particular scenario. SMC™ professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully.
- To ensure that students are able to apply change-driven approach to manage projects.
- To ensure that students can lead Scrum teams and create an enabling environment for Scrum implementation.
- To enable Scrum Masters to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects.
The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in his organization.
Why Study At MTC EduHub
- High-quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes the certification exam fee.
- A complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One-year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.