- Instructor: rebirthtobi
SSPOC™ course is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The SSPOC™ elements are taught via our comprehensive material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money. The SSPOC™ course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn. Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certification trainings are offered by SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s). Course fee includes the certification exam fee. Participants will be awarded ‘Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy on successful completion of the exam.
The aim of the SSPOC™ course is to:
- Provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- Provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- Prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- Prepare participants to take SSPOC™ exam upon completion of the course. At the end of this course the delegate will be prepared for the SSPOC™ exam
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Chief Product Owner, or Program Product Owner, or Portfolio Product Owner, including:
- Scrum Core Team Members • Product Owners • Product Managers
- Project Managers • Project Sponsors • Programmers
- Designers • Testers • Software Engineers
- Executives • Business Owners • Business Analysts, etc
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a SSPOC™ training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)
- 70 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
- Students will be prepared to play the role of Chief Product Owner, Program Product Owner, or Portfolio Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students will participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
- Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Students will be provided access to an online exam. After passing the exam, each student’s certificate will be mailed to him or her.