SMstudy is a global certification body for Sales and Marketing. It has authored “A Guide to the Sales and Marketing Body of Knowledge” or SMBOK® Guide that provide guidelines for the Sales and Marketing of products and services in any organization.
SMstudy provides a global community for all sales and marketing professionals and also an ecosystem for sales and marketing experts to sell or promote their unique content to a wider audience. SMstudy offers subscription services for various sales and marketing related courses based on the SMBOK® Guide and also other sales and marketing courses offered by marketing professors, experts, companies, and universities which are hosted on SMstudy platform. SMstudy also offers various certification exams based on the SMBOK® Guide.
What participants will learn?
- Participants will be able to define a product or brand’s unique value proposition, target markets, and strategies to connect with defined audiences.
- Participants will be able to specify the overall pricing and distribution strategies of the product or brand, and outline the objectives, metrics, and budgets for all marketing activities.
- SMstudy Certified Marketing Strategy Specialists are facilitators who ensure that well-planned marketing strategies are in place to satisfy the goals set by the Corporate Marketing Strategy or Business Unit/Geographic Strategies.
This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals who are interested in becoming a Marketing Strategy Specialists.
The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience. It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Professional and study all processes from the SMstudy® Guide —Marketing Strategy book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Specialists. It is also mandatory to gain 20 mandatory educational hours by attending Marketing Strategy Specialist classroom training provided by MTCEduHub.
An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
High quality online videos
- Classroom study materials
- Mobile Apps
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- SMstudy Certified Marketing Strategy Specialist certification by SMstudy