SMstudy is a global certification body for Sales and Marketing. It has authored “A Guide to the Sales and Marketing Body of Knowledge” or SMBOK® Guide that provide guidelines for the Sales and Marketing of products and services in any organization.
SMstudy provides a global community for all sales and marketing professionals and also an ecosystem for sales and marketing experts to sell or promote their unique content to a wider audience. SMstudy offers subscription services for various sales and marketing related courses based on the SMBOK® Guide and also other sales and marketing courses offered by marketing professors, experts, companies, and universities which are hosted on SMstudy platform. SMstudy also offers various certification exams based on the SMBOK® Guide.
What participants will learn?
- Participants will be able to manage the complete sales process including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sales targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures.
- Participants are also adept in managing the sales process of prospecting for potential customers followed by conversion that leads to customer acquisition.
- Participants can also learn account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention
This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals who are interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Specialist.
The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience. It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification and study all processes from the SMstudy Guide — Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification. It is also mandatory to gain 20 mandatory educational hours by attending Corporate Sales Specialist classroom training provided by MTCEduHub.
An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- High quality online videos
- Classroom study materials
- Mobile Apps
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- SMstudy Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification by SMstudy